At Subaru, we know there’s nothing like being on the mountain.
A new Subaru is your pass for winter adventure.
Nothing beats making fresh tracks with the cool wind on your face. The freedom. The rush. The memories made with friends and family. That’s why nothing handles winter roads to get you where you love to be, like a Subaru.
Subaru wants to help you make tracks in more ways than one. Because when you buy or lease any new Subaru between November 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023, you’ll get two Mt. Hood Fusion passes, unlimited season passes valid at both Timberline and Mt. Hood Skibowl.
Get more of everything you love with the season pass that offers:
- More Resorts with unlimited skiing and snowboarding at both Timberline and Mt. Hood Skibowl.
- More Terrain with 2,645 skiable acres - more than any other pass on Mt. Hood
- More Days with the longest season in North America at Timberline
- More Nights with America’s Largest Night Ski Area at Mt. Hood Skibowl
- More Air in the northwest’s best terrain parks at Timberline
And, with Subaru’s symmetrical all-wheel drive, you’ll get more confidence driving on winter roads. Click the link below to check out Subaru’s award-winning line-up, like the new all-electric, all-wheel drive Solterra. With a range of up to 228 miles, it’ll get you to and from Mt. Hood with ease. But, if you’re headed on a longer road trip, Timberline has four new charging stations and Mt. Hood Skibowl has two. Schedule a test drive and find the new sedan, SUV, or crossover of your dreams.